- A lovely ground floor apartment
- Spacious and bright lounge
- Views looking down over the city and the sea
- Beautiful residence communal garden
- Situated in the popular Clifton Hill Conservation area of Brighton
- Walking distance to Brighton and station and city centre shops
- Fully furnished
- Good size kitchen and bathroom
A lovely good size ground floor flat. Fully furnished in the popular Clifton Hill area. This property has views looking down to Brighton town centre and the sea. Conveniently located as within walking distance to Churchill Square shops, bus routes and Brighton main line railway station with its links to London. This property also has a beautiful communal residence private garden for residents to use. The property benefits from having a good size lounge, fitted kitchen, good size bathroom with separate shower, One bedroom, dining room and a small balcony off one of the bedroom.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.