- Three Double Bedroom Town House on its own
- Up to 6 guests
- Central location just off St James Street, Brighton
- Shower room and separate Bathroom
- Close to Town and Beach
- Lounge and open plan Kitchen
- Great location for bus routes and Brighton Railway Station
- Available please enquire
- Ideal for Holidays and Business Trips
This is a SHORT LET/HOLIDAY LET in this 3 bedroom 3 storey town house situated just off St James Street. This can accommodate upto 6 guests all 3 double beds for either a Short Let or Holiday Let. This property benefits from having a lounge with open plan kitchen, shower room and separate bathroom. This property is unique in a quiet mews close to shops and Brighton beach. There is some outside space between the outer door leading upto the front door.
This location is perfect very central to Brighton town centre The Stiene, shops, restaurants and ideal location if you are needing buses or Brighton Mainline Railway Station. This will have all the amenities for you to use while you stay. This is perfect for holiday and business trips.
From £650 per week depending on season.
We would of course recommend visiting the Palace Pier whilst staying in our townhouse. It is around a 5 minute walk from our property, and is a must when visiting Brighton and Hove. (try the donuts on the entrance to the pier too!). this property also boasts all of the amenities available on St James`s Street. We would highly recommend trying the RedRoaster Café at the bottom of St James`s street for breakfast. The famous Laines are also easy to get to from our property, we would recommend going for a hot chocolate in the famous choccywoccydoodah café or trying a cupcake in Cloud 9.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in time is 3PM – 9PM.
– Suitable for families
– No smoking anywhere in the apartment or property.
– No candles.
– No Stag or Hen parties.
– No parties or loud music after 10pm
– Only guests agreed at time of booking allowed to stay
– Please be considerate to the neighbours when in the apartment or in the garden.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.