- A beautiful Victorian 3 Bedroom Mansion Apartment
- Popular Hove location near shops, bus routes and restaurants
- A short walk down to the sea and Hove seafront
- Three good size bedrooms
- One bedroom with fitted shower and the other bedroom with ensuite
- Fitted kitchen/diner with all your essentials
- Beautiful large lounge with fireplace
- Many period features
- For 6 guests
- Availble now
This Victorian three bedroom mansion apartment with high ceilings and period features that has just been tastefully decorated and furnished throughout. It`s peaceful and relaxing with a large sunny lounge that has side views to the sea. Fitted kitchen/diner for all your self catering needs with large dining table and benches.This property is situated in a popular Hove location close to Church Road shops, cafes, restaurants, 100 m walk down to Hove beach and seafront and walking distance to Hove Station. This property is very spacious and can sleep 6 guests very comfortably. With fresh white bedding and towels provided. One bedroom has the benefit of a fitted shower and the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room plus separate family bathroom. There are is parking and the meters cost around £5 for 11 hours. Please check availability. Please note that the prices can vary due to different times throughout the year.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Check-in time is 4PM – 10PM.
– Suitable for families with teenage children over the age of 13 years.
– Shoes off in the apartment please.
– No smoking anywhere in the apartment or property.
– No candles.
– No Stag or Hen parties.
– No parties or loud music after 10pm
– Only guests agreed at time of booking allowed to stay
– Please be considerate to the neighbours being a nice peaceful area
All photographs are provided for guidance only.