- Lovely ground floor apartment forming part of an Edwardian House
- Good size lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- breakfast/dining area
- Rear outside area
- Small trained dogs accepted
- SHORT LET ONLY 1-3 MONTHS - BILLS INCLUDED
- Please note the family who own the flat live above and will be noise above
- Local parks and 7 dials near by
- Available from 20th May 2021
This lovely one bedroom ground floor flat forming part of an Edwardian house. This property is available for SHORT LET ONLY. This property has a nice size lounge to front, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe,modern fitted kitchen plus small dining area for table and chairs, off the kitchen has a separate shower area, separate WC and side door leading to small outside space and some stripped floorboards. Trained dogs are welcome. This apartment is available from 20th May 2021 onwards. Part or furnished. Dog Friendly
Please note that the family that own this house live above and must stress there will be noise from above occasionally.
This property is situated in a popular Hove location close to the park near BASVIC college, The popular Seven Dials area with its shops,cafes, restaurants, just a walk away to St Anns Wells Gardens, local shops in Lyndhurst road, Montefiore road and Davigdor Road and walking distance down to Brighton mainline railway. Please check availability. Please note that the prices can vary due to different times throughout the year.
Possibly small trained dogs
No parties or events
– Suitable for families
– Shoes off in the apartment please.
– No smoking anywhere in the apartment or property.
– No candles.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.