- Lovely flat in central Hove
- lots of nearby amenities
- sleeps up to 5 guests
- within minutes of Hove seafront
- walking distance into Brighton or a short bus ride
Large one bedroom flat with good sized kitchen for those that like to eat in. Great spot for people watching from the third floor! Minutes from the beautiful Hove beaches which are significantly quieter than those in central Brighton. Close to many local restaurants and amenities with a short walk or bus ride into Brighton.
The flat can have a maximum of 5 people to sleep as there is a sofa bed in the lounge that sleeps 2 guests. There is a further pull out bed for the 5th guest no extra charge. Please make sure we know in advance of any additional guests, so sleeping arrangements can be sorted.
We like to keep our prices low to accommodate the need to pay for parking in Hove. We do have very limited parking permits and will provide them when we can, however we are limited to only 50 per year.
Unfortunately there is no lift in the building and the flat is on the third floor. So climbing stairs is a must.
The fireplace is not available for use.
No parties or events
Check-in time is 3PM
Check-out time is by 11am
– Shoes off in the apartment please.
– No smoking anywhere in the apartment or property.
– No candles.
– No Stag or Hen parties.
– Please remove shoes when inside of the property
– only those agreed at time of booking to stay in the property
All photographs are provided for guidance only.