At Westbeach Properties we are committed to our landlords to provide to them the highest levels of care and attention which means it is let quickly and the tenancy runs as smoothly as possible. It is important to us to maintain and to keep our landlords up to date at all times whether marketing for a prospective tenant to the management of your property. We are dedicated to assist you once a tenant has moved into your property with periodic inspections, arranging gas safety’s annually, renewals, organising repairs and maintenance from recommended contractors and letting you know in advance of quotes.
Whether you are an experience landlord or this is your first time we are happy to discuss all aspects of lettings with you. Please see our list of each service and if you have any more enquiries or questions please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Tenant Finding Only - Half of the Months Rent Minimum of £400
- Visit the property and advise on rents, furnishings and latest regulations
- Produce property details, advertise locally, on our website, provide our eye catching boards, window display to find suitable tenant
- To arrange if needed Energy Performance Certificate, Gas safety, electrical checks and any pre-tenancy inspections
- To attend and show prospective tenants around on all viewings
- Provide you with all feedback on viewings
- To take holding deposit and organise credit check, searches on prospective tenants, bank checks and passport verification subject to status
- Prepare and sign on Landlords behalf the Tenancy Agreement
- To arrange for a professional inventory and schedule of general condition of the property at a separate charge
- Collect the first month’s rent and dilapidations deposit
- Take meter readings where possible and advise the council tax of the new tenants names at the commencement of the tenancy (subject to Data Protection Act)
- Prepare the standing order mandate for tenants to sign so rents are paid direct to your bank account
Tenant Find and Rent Collection - 7%
All of the Tenant Finding Only benefits and plus:
- Arrange for the tenant to move into your property
- Protect the deposit with the DPS (The Deposit Protection Scheme)
- Collection of monthly rents and remitting them accordingly either by cheque or UK Bank account
- Chase any rent arrears that may occur on your behalf
- We leave the maintenance side to yourselves but happy to help by giving you any contractors details that we can recommend
- We will email or mail to you monthly statements
- We send out renewal notices to your tenants and at a separate charge draw up a new tenancy agreement or we can assist by serving notice to terminate the tenancy if you choose not want to renew
- To help organise for the checkout to take place at a separate charge and Landlord to deal direct with tenant/s regarding the checkout process then we can deal with deposit return
- for all keys to be returned
Fully Managed - 8%
This service is where we take care of literally everything for you which includes all mentioned in tenant finding only and tenant find and rent collection, plus additional services such as:-
- Prepare a checkout report (chargeable) at the end of every tenancy and arrange with the tenant/s deposit to be returned.
- We will be tenant’s point of contact of any repairs, maintenance or emergencies should arise throughout the tenancies. We will then arrange on your behalf any quotes and put this forward to you beforehand.
- Periodic 6 monthly inspection visits of your property
- We will provide you with monthly and annual statement breakdown of all rents received and expenditures