• recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
• obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
• carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand our customers requirements and interests;
• target our marketing and advertising campaigns [and those of our partners] more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
• make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Consent—option 2 (notification on home page)
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Google analytics. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information, please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information below.
Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
Name of cookie – Google Analytics
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.