Stuck for what to do over the Easter holidays? Check out our list below for some great ideas!
For the kids:
– Hangleton Manor Easter Egg Hunt: on Friday 10th April 11am-1pm, it will cost £4 per child (including Easter Egg). The City Mayor will be judging the children’s Easter bonnet competition and will be handing out prizes. There will also be an array of Easter games and activities including tombola, crafts, facepainting and more. All of their profits will also be going to local charities and projects.
– Coding Workshop : Brighton Eagle Lab are hosting a junior game creating workshop on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th April from 10am-3pm. It costs £39.95 per child per day and is a great school holiday club based around computer science, teaching children how to code! They can learn how to use code to make characters come alive, make sounds, play music etc. Suitable for beginners or they children who have experienced coding before.
– Easter Basketball Camp: hosted by the University of Sussex with the help of Brighton Cougars Basketball Club. There will be lots of mentorship for basketball skills and also lots of competitions and games. A day past will cost £28 and a 4 day pass will cost £100.
– Hove Museum ‘Make at the Museum’ craft workshops: available on the 6th, 9th and 16th of April from 10am – 12.30pm (two workshops a day). Experience some great Easter fun for just £2.50 per child. The can make Easter bonnets, bunnies and eggs in these fun craft workshops!
For the family:
– Easter Egg Rolling Competition: The National Trust are hosting this competition at Devils Dyke on Monday 13th April at 10.45am – 12pm. Bring your own hand decorated hardboiled egg, the egg that reaches the furthest down the Dyke Valley will win and there will also be a competition for the ‘best decorated egg’. It costs just £1 a ticket and all ages of children and dogs are welcome. A great example of an activity the whole family can get involved with.
– Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at Devils Dyke: The National Trust are also hosting a big Easter egg hunt on the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th April, arrive anytime between 11am – 3pm and collect your quiz sheet and map, find the plastic eggs around the Dyke to solve the clues. It will take a maximum of two hours to complete. Another great opportunity for family time, you could even do this on the 13th April after taking part in the Easter Egg Rolling Competition and create a whole day of Easter fun for the whole family!
– Easter Sunday Lunch at the Amex : this year The American Express Community Stadium will be doing an Easter Sunday Lunch. For £26.95 per adult and £12.95 per child, there will be plated starters, plated mains and an Easter themed dessert station with a chocolate fountain.
For the adults:
– The Big Rocking Hose Easter Quiz: take part on Thursday 9th April at 6.30pm-10pm at the British Airways i360 on Brighton Seafront. The Charity Quiz night will be hosted by Gareth Sheppard. Prices are £25 a person and will include a curry dinner and a welcome drink.
– Sussex Brewers Festival 2020 – Easter Weekend: Featuring beer from every brewery in East and West Sussex. Starting on Thursday 9th April at 12pm and lasting until 11pm on Monday 13th April. You will be able to find a huge array of beers and ciders at Brighton Bierhaus, Freehaus and Haus on the hill! Entry is free but you can buy a wristband from one of the three festival venues for just £5 and get 20% discount for the entire weekend!
If you are wanting to check out some of these fun activities over the Easter holidays and are looking for accommodation for your time in Brighton and Hove then please check out our website at www.westbeachproperties.com or feel free to give us a call on 01273 911213 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like some more information on what we can offer you. We would be happy to help.